Aaron Paul May Join Better Call Saul

Aaron Paul may soon reunite with his former Breaking Bad co-star Bob Odenkirk in the upcoming spinoff Better Call Saul.

According to AP News, the actor has had "serious talks" with Better Call Saul co-creator Vince Gilligan about returning to play his character Jesse Pinkman, who in the new show would be a low-level drug dealer before he met Bryan Cranston's Walter White.

"Anything Vince is involved with, I'm there," Paul said in a recent Need for Speed interview. "I owe him my entire career. And the idea of jumping into the skin of Jesse Pinkman again in his lighter days -- because it's all a prequel -- it would be fun."

Currently it's uncertain if Cranston will also make an appearance. However, one Breaking vet that won't be coming back is Dean Norris, who played White's DEA agent brother-in-law Hank Schrader. He's still committed to Under the Dome, which will begin airing its second season this summer on CBS.

"I don't think they'll let me do a little cable show," Norris said in an interview this week. "I think that experience was that experience. I'm not a big fan of kind of revisiting something that has already been done. But I think it's going to be awesome. So I can't wait to see it."

Max Nicholson is a writer for IGN, and he desperately seeks your approval. Show him some love by following @Max_Nicholson on Twitter, or MaxNicholson on IGN.


Source : feeds[dot]ign[dot]com

Đăng nhận xét